We would say a good definition of Thanksgiving is “an expression of gratitude”. Gabe, Eve and I, here at The Inn on Siesta Key, would like to express our gratitude to all our past guests and future ones! Without you, we would not be able to continue to exist. The Happiest of Thanksgiving 2019 to You and Yours!
We have decided to make changes in our High Season (runs from Dec 15, 2019, to April 19, 2020) The Inn on Siesta Key is now offering a minimum stay of 4 nights allowing any day of the week as arrival or departure. This allows those who want a short 4-day weekend escape, the option. Now we can meet your needs gladly!
Many exciting improvements which, of course, are all Gabe’s engineering. It is truly amazing to be working with my youngest son, and realize he has a passion for what we do too!
1) A new lovely and less challenging stairway to The Nest. Gabe was able to think it through and add a landing which in turn lessens the steep incline.
2) The Cottage kitchen has needed some love for a long time, since probably the 40’s or 50’s. We loved its nostalgic vibe, so don’t worry, we kept that in mind. We totally changed the layout for functionality, replaced all appliances and added great modern conveniences like a commercial pot filler faucet, glass top stove, ice maker with water indoor refrigerator, a garbage can drawer, and a waterfall bar.
3) A new 3D tour will be coming as soon as we have a vacancy to get it produced! Here are a few less professional photos to give you a sneak peek!
4) Gardens are flourishing under Eve’s watchful eye. Her organic message of a beautiful green garden with wonderful edible benefits is fabulous to participate in! Feel free to use the herbs and, if lucky, maybe some of the Citrus will ripen while visiting : )
5) Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for much needed Siesta Key memories!
As always Gabe, Eve and I wish you Peace, Love, and Sandy feet!