1. The more personalized approach to making a reservation is speaking with us directly. Feel free to call to book your unit today; we can help compare units to your specific needs.
2. A confirmation will be sent out to you after a reservation is made. A deposit can be taken anytime after a reservation is made. The deposit is applied to the total reservation. Deposits are refundable if you cancel 14 days prior to your arrival and must be sent be email. Once within the 14 day period of your arrival date the total reservation is non-refundable.
3. Balance is due upon arrival, and of course, we accept credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.)
4. Our Suites are NON-SMOKING. Evidence of smoke is subject to a $500 fee and responsibility of payment for lost bookings due to damage. Smoking is allowed in your outside area. Make sure you properly dispose of the butts. We do not provide ashtrays. Please be sure all windows and doors are closed so that no smoke enters the unit. Of course, we expect that all cigarette butts will be disposed of properly (rather than being thrown on the ground).
5. There are no refunds for late check-ins or early departures.
6. A confirmation of your reservation will be promptly emailed to you during business hours. If not received within two hours during business hours, please contact the office to resend. Check your spam for the subject line: “The Inn on Siesta Key Correspondence”.
7. A dog fee of $150 per dog per stay will be assessed to those traveling with dogs (please call the office for dog-friendly units).
1. Please come to the front office and we will check you into your room. If arriving after office hours, call the office prior to arrival date, to arrange an after-hours check-in.
2. Balance is due on arrival, or for after-hours check-ins, the next morning.
1. Check-out is 10 am.
2. If you are leaving early and the office is not yet open just leave the keys on the dining table or countertop in your unit and lock your door.
3. We always give our repeat guests the right to rebook their same unit for the same time next year. Talk with the office if you would like to take care of that prior to departure.
4. We ask that you take all trash out to the receptacles and make sure all wet towels are off the furniture.
5. Check all drawers and closets for belongings. The number 1 item left behind are cell phone chargers, be sure you have yours!
6. Last but not least I hope you leave with wonderful memories to hold on to until you come to visit again!
Feel free to send us a message
at anytime, night or day! We will respond as soon as possible. You can also text the number below, for a faster response: